Wednesday, July 10, 2019

How To Clean Your Garage

Is your garage in need of some cleaning and organizing?
Here's what I do on a sunny, dry summer day!

1. Take everything out of the garage and put it in the driveway.

Yes, I mean everything!  Lawnmower, shelves, bins, toys, bikes, racks...get everything off the floor.

2. Sweep all dirt and leaves out with a broom.  I also sweep shelves and windowsills while I'm at it.


3. Hose down the floor and mop with some cleaner.
Sweep water into drains.  Let it air dry.  This is a good time to throw out stuff that has accumulated that you don't need!




















4. If possible, hang anything on the walls that can fit!  Put everything back in place and enjoy your clean garage!


I created a nice play area for my grandson with a carpet remnant.  He loves to play with his train table in the shade of the garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roasted Vegetables

  We try to eat lots of veggies!   My favorite way to prepare them is to roast them in the oven.  It brings out the sweetness in the veggies...