Sunday, January 26, 2014

Where Are Your Cleaning Products?

Do you keep cleaning products near the area where you use them?  If not, you should!  Here you can see under my bathroom sink, and the stuff I need to clean is right inside the door along with a stack of rags, small plastic garbage bags, and other bathroom necessities.

When I'm ready to clean in my usual quick style, everything I need is within reach.  And I can get the job done in as few minutes as possible.  Because who wants to spend all day locating products and cleaning??

If you don't enjoy scrubbing your shower walls, here's my tip:  Wipe down the walls with a spare towel when you're done in the shower.  I trained my husband to do this years ago and the shower always looks like new.  It takes about 30 seconds to do this every time, but it prevents scum and mildew from building up.  And that means NO scrubbing later on - priceless!

A note to those with small children, I understand that  these kinds of products must be locked up for safety reasons.  Another possibility is to keep them on a high shelf away from small hands.  I may have to rethink my strategy when grandchildren come around:)  I can't wait!!

What are your tips for bathroom cleaning?  Please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pepperoni Rolls

  We have been making a LOT of pepperoni rolls! My grandkids love working with the dough and fillings.  It's fun for them to eat somethi...